COOK TIME: 15 minutes
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
2slice Pork Meat(1/2 inch thick)
2 TBSP All purpose flour
50ml Olive oil
2 TBSP honey
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TBSP Cooking wine
- Take out the meat from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking in the room temperature.
- Make incisions in the pork sinew and sprinkle herb salt and pepper.
- Mix honey, mustard and cooking wine in a small bowl.
- Cover the pork with flour and cook with olive oil at medium heat.
- Pour 3 on the meat and cook until the sauce becomes condensed. Put a lid over the pan and remove from heat, leave for 10 minutes.Plated with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and avocado salad, and ratatouille for dinner.