COOK TIME: 15 minutes
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
Deep fried cheese chicken roll everyone loves!
Chicken breast meat
1TBSP all purpose flour
1. Split chicken breast from center then put between plastic films. Hit lightly with a rolling pin to spread in 5mm thin.
2. Cut chicken in 3 and sprinkle salt and pepper, put cheese on each cut and roll.
Pin at the end with tooth picks to avoid getting loose.
3. Add water and flour in the whisked egg. Put the rolls in the mixture and then put bread crumb around. Make sure the chicken is all covered.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan at 5cm deep at low-med temperature. Deep fry chicken for 5 minutes until golden brown.
5. Place the fried chicken on kitchen paper or a net to drain oil and cook through for 5 minutes.
6. Do not forget to pull out the tooth picks before cutting!
It takes longer to cook through when the meat is cold. Leave the meat at the room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking to avoid them get undone.