COOK TIME: 60 minutes
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
200g All purpose flour
1 Egg for glaze
1 Egg yolk
10g Corn starch
100ml(1/2 cup) Milk
30g Butter(non salted)
30g Powdered sugar
30g Almond Powder
1 Egg white
- To make almond fillings, cream butter at room temperature and mix with powdered sugar. Add whisked egg white at room temperature and combine well. Add almond powder and mix, wrap in a plastic film and cool in the refrigerator.
- To make crust cut in butter in the mixture of flour and salt. Pour water and stir until mixed. Wrap with plastic film and cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Put the dough on the floured surface. Spread in a rectangular shape and fold in 3. Repeat this 2 times and wrap and cool for an hour.
- spread the dough on the floured surface in 3mm(0.1 inch) thick. cut the bottom part according to the size you want and put it on the oven paper. Put whisked egg with brush on 1cm(1/3 inch) from the side.
- Cut 2 strips for sides and put on the side. Fill the center part with almond fillings and bake at 200C(400F) for 20minutes.
- To make custard cream, whisk egg yolk in a small bowl and mix with sugar. Add corn starch and mix well.
- Pour warm milk in 6 little by little and mix well. Put the bowl in the lightly boiled water in a large pan, stir until it gets thick. Melt in butter and wrap with a plastic film and cool in the refrigerator.
- Put the custard in a small bowl and cream with beater. Put half on the almond fillings and place cherries and blueberries. Squeeze the rest of the custard with a pastry bag and nozzle in between the fruits.