COOK TIME: 30 minutes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
Cold soup is a great idea to start dinner on a summer day. Prepare and cool in the refrigerator the day before.
2 TBSP Butter
Salt and pepper
1 Stock Cube
- Cut potatoes in thin slices and soak in the water for 5 minutes. Slice onion.
- Drain water from potato, stir fry with onion with butter at low heat until the ingredients until translucent. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add water and stock cube in 2 and cook until condensed for 5 minutes.
- Put 3 in a mixer and pulse for 10 seconds until smoothly combined.
- Put it back in the pan and mix with milk. Cook at low heat until boiled.
- Put the pan in water and ice cubes to chill, store in the refrigerator until served.
This type of food processor helps you a lot↓↓↓
You can also get the ingredients here↓↓↓