Simple and good Chinese chicken and broccoli saute for dinner and obento.
2 Chicken breast meat
Salt & pepper
3 TBSP Potato starch
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1/4 cup Water
*1 TSP Blackbean paste
*2 TSP Sugar
*2 TBSP Cooking wine
*1 TBSP Soy sauce
1. Cut chicken and broccoli in bite size pieces. Mix seasonings with * in a cup.
2. Salt and pepper chicken and sprinkle starch in a plastic bag.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a pan at medium heat and cook chicken until they become golden brown. Remove chicken from pan and put in a bowl.
4. Stir fry broccoli in the pan for 1 minute. Pour water over them and put the lid, cook for 2 minutes until water evaporated.
5. Put the chicken back in the pan and pour *seasoning. Stir fry until the sauce becomes condensed for 2 minutes.
You can get the ingredients and the wok pan here↓↓↓