Nothing better than a homemade rich chocolate cake.
<Ingredients(18cm pound cake mold)>
90g(3oz) Cake flour
10g(1TBSP) Pure cocoa
5g(1TSP) Baking powder
1. Soften butter. Keep eggs in the room temperature.
2. Paper or oil and flour the mold.
3. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
4. Shift flour, cocoa and baking powder all together.
4. Heat oven at 180C(350F).
1. Cream butter and add sugar and mix well.
2. Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate then shifted flours in 1 and mix well each time.
3. Pour 2 in the mold and bake at 180C(350F) for 30 minutes.
2 TBSP Milk
1. Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl and melt in the microwave.
2. Stir well and pour onto the cake.
You may love dried fruits and nuts on top before chocolate gets firm.
You can find the ingredients here↓↓↓