Healthy chicken breast sauté that goes along well with both bread and rice. Easy preparation at only 10 minutes.
<Ingredients (for 2)>
1 chicken breast meat
3 TBSP potato starch(or flour)
2 TBSP sake(or white wine)
3 TBSP mitsuyo’s original magic sauce OR 2 TBSP Soy sauce and 1 TBSP sweet wine/sugar
1 TBSP sugar
3 TBSP sake(or water)
1. Cut chicken into 2inch long stick.
2. Salt, pepper the chicken and sprinkle sake.
3. Put starch in a plastic bag and add chicken.
4. Hold the open part of the bag and shake lightly to flour meat.
5. Heat oil in the pan over medium heat, place meat and cook until golden brown.
6. Wipe oil off with paper.
6. Turn the meat over then put sugar, sake(or water) and magic sauce.
7. Stir until sauce gets thick. Sprinkle some sesame is a good option.