COOK TIME: 15 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
16 medium size shrimp
1 TBSP Cooking wine
3 TBSP Potato Starch
100ml vegetable oil
50ml Cooking wine
50ml Sweet Chili Sauce
- Take off shells and clean the shrimp.
- Marinate with cooking wine, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
- Mix Sweet chili sauce, mayonnaise and cooking wine.
- Drain moisture from shrimp and cover with starch.
- Stair fry shrimp in the oil at medium temperature until golden brown.
- Remove shrimp from pan and wipe off the oil. Put the sauce in the pan and cook at low heat until it gets boiled.
- Put the shrimp back in the pan and stair fry until they are combined well with the sauce.