COOK TIME: 15 minutes(except cooling time)
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
2 dash Vanilla essence
30g Raspberry/blueberry jam
1. Warm milk and sugar in a small pan over low heat.
2. Mix gelatin in water and melt in the microwave for 20seconds.
3. Remove pan from heat when it gets boiled, add melted gelatin and stir well.
4. Add cream and vanilla essence, put the pan in the bowl of cold water and ice cubes and stir until it gets thick.
5. Pour in cups and chill for 2 hours.
6. Mix jam and water for sauce and pour on 5.
I added cherries inside for option. Enjoy cool dessert for early summer.