COOK TIME: 15 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
100g Thin slice pork
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup Magic sauce
1/4 cup Water
1. Cut eggplant in 4-6 according to the size. Snick on the peels would make it fast to get cooked. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain water and wipe off the moisture with cloth/paper towel.
3. Salt and pepper pork meat then sprinkle starch in a plastic bag.
4. Put vegetable oil in 3cm(1 inch) deep in a pan and cook eggplant until golden brown at medium heat.
5. Drain oil lightly and put in the sauce of magic sauce and water.
6. Deep fry pork in the oil until crispy and soak in the sauce.
Leave 10 minutes until eggplant and pork become well marinated. It is good after cooling in the refrigerator also.
Comments are appreciated.
Submit your Email for new posts!