COOK TIME: 40 minutes
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
<Ingredients(20cm tart mold)>
3/4cup All purpose flour
60g(4 TBSP) Butter
3 TBSP Water
Glaze(1 Egg yolk+1 TBSP Water)
20g(3 strips) Bacon
3 TBSP Corn starch
200ml(3/4 cup) Milk
100g(1/2 cup) Cheese(shredded)
2 TBSP Butter
1. Oil the mold and sprinkle flour. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut butter for crust in 4 and wrap with plastic film and keep in the freezer.
1. Put flour in a food processor and pulse for a second. Add butter and water and pulse for 10 second until the ingredients are well combined.
2. Wrap the dough in a plastic film and let cool in the refrigerator for over an hour.
3. Spread the dough between plastic film in 20cm x 30cm rectangular shape. Fold in 3 and repeat 2 times.
4. Spread the dough in round 2cm larger than the mold, put it on the mold and cut out at the edge. Put the cut dough on the side and push with folk to stick, piquet on the bottom and cool in the refrigerator for over an hour.
5. Put foil on the dough and place tart stones. Preheat the oven at 180C(375F) and bake for 15minutes. Remove the stones and put glaze on with a brush, bake another 5 minutes.
6. To make fillings, slice zucchini and puprika, cut bacon in 1cm chunk. Leave about 10 slices of zucchini for topping. Heat butter on a pan and stir fry zucchini, paprika and bacon, season with crazy salt for 5 minutes.
7. In a bowl whisk egg and miz with corn starch. Add mild and mix them well. Salt and pepper the mixture, add cheese and the cooked vegetable and bacon.
8. Pour the filling in the crust and put slices of zucchini, bake at 180C(175F) for 40 minutes.You can get the tart mold and Crazy Salt here↓↓↓