COOK TIME: 40 minutes
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
<Ingredients(20cm tart mold)>
3/4cup All purpose flour
60g(4 TBSP) Butter
3 TBSP Water
Glaze(1 Egg yolk+1 TBSP Water)
20g(3 strips) Bacon
3 TBSP Corn starch
200ml(3/4 cup) Milk
100g(1/2 cup) Cheese(shredded)
2 TBSP Butter
1. Oil the mold and sprinkle flour. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut butter for crust in 4 and wrap with plastic film and keep in the freezer.
1. Put flour in a food processor and pulse for a second. Add butter and water and pulse for 10 second until the ingredients are well combined.
2. Wrap the dough in a plastic film and let cool in the refrigerator for over an hour.
4. Spread the dough in round 2cm larger than the mold, put it on the mold and cut out at the edge. Put the cut dough on the side and push with folk to stick, piquet on the bottom and cool in the refrigerator for over an hour.
6. To make fillings, slice zucchini and puprika, cut bacon in 1cm chunk. Leave about 10 slices of zucchini for topping. Heat butter on a pan and stir fry zucchini, paprika and bacon, season with crazy salt for 5 minutes.