Recipe for danish cinnamon rolls with almond and cinnamon fillings.
<Ingredients for bread>
125g(4.2 oz) Bread flour
125g(4.2 oz) All purpose flour
140ml(0.3 pints) Milk
7g(1/2 TBSP) Yeast
25g(1 1/2 TBSP) Sugar
4g(1 TSP) Salt
20g(1/2 oz)Non salted butter
100g(4oz) Non salted butter for laminating
1. Put sugar and yeast on top of bread and all purpose flour in a large bowl, salt on side. Pour room temperature milk and melted butter, mix until the dough gets moisturized with rubber spatula(I use long chopsticks for cooking).
3. Push the dough lightly to release gas, fold it round again and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Put butter for laminating between baking paper or plastic foil and spread in 20cm x 20xm (8inch x 8inch) square shape with a rolling pin. Keep in the freezer until use.
8. Spread filling on 30cm x 30cm(12 inch x 12 inch) dough.
1 Egg yolk
40g(4 TBSP) Brown sugar
20g(3 TBSP) Almond powder
7g(1 TBSP) Cinnamon
12. Let cool for 10 minutes then graze with mixture of 10g(1 TBSP) egg white and 80g(2/3 cup) powdered sugar.