COOK TIME: 30 minutes
PREP TIME: 25 minutes
Simple bread great for sandwiches!
400g(2 3/4 cup) All purpose flour
1 TBSP Sugar
1 TSP Salt
1 TSP Dried yeast
1 cup Warm water
1. Put flour in a large bowl and sugar and yeast on top, salt aside.
2. Pour warm water and mix with rubber spatula until well combined.
3. Knead with hands for 10 minutes.
4. Fold the dough in a round shape and cover with wet towel, place in a warm place for an hour until double in size.
5. Push the dough lightly to release gas, fold in a round shape again and cover then leave for 10 minutes at room temperature.
6. Cut the dough in 6. Spread in a 20cm x 10cm(8 inch x 4 inch) rectangular, roll from the long side and put on the baking paper.
7. Cover with wet towel and keep in a warm place for 30 minutes.
8. Spray water and bake at 210C(425F) for 25 minutes.
This is the dried yeast I use. It works great in any type of bread.↓↓↓